Jerika’s Nat Pagle’s friendship guide.October 8, 2012
Hi everyone, it’s that time again and for those of you who do happen too like fishing here is my quick and easy guide too Nat Pagle. Who I am currently fishing to get my rep up with him for his rewards.
Nat Pagle is the Anglers Quatermaster and will sell most of his goods based on your reputation with the Anglers, not your friendship with Nat. You do not need Nat Pagle’ friendship to buy items that require only Anglers reputation.
However you will need his reputation to get the following:
- Skill bonus: +5
- Use: Reusable +150 lure
- Source: Sold at “Exalted” (Best Friends) with Nat Pagle for 250g.
Nat’s Fishing Journal
- “Reading this book will permanently increase your skill in Fishing by 50, up to a maximum of 600.”
- Binds to Battle.net account (can be used to teach your employees (alts) to fish).
- Minimum fishing skill required: 1
- Sold at “Revered” with Nat Pagle for 1,000g.
Nat’s Fishing chair:
- Use: Set up a comfy fishing chair. (5 minute cooldown.)
- “It even has a beverage holder!”
- Gift from Nat Pagle once “Exalted” (Best Friends).
How to get to be his Best friend you may be wondering well here is how!.
NOTE YOU CAN DO THESE MORE THEN ONCE! – YOU GET THESE VIA FISHING IN LOCATIONS BELOW
Flying Tiger Gourami – Quest
The Jade Forest (Inland), Krasarang Wilds, Valley of the Four Winds, Townlong Steppes (Inland) Kun-Lai Summit (Inland),The Veiled Stair, Vale of Eternal Blossoms All inland
Mimic Octopus – Quest
Jade forest, Krasarang Wilds, Valley of the Four Winds, Townlong Steppes, Kun-Lai Summit. All Coastal locations.
Spinefish Alpha – Quest
Inland: Dread Wastes, The Jade Forest ( Widow’s Wail ) Kun-Lai Summit ( Sha-Touched South)
Well and that is my guide :3 I hope this is of some use too you if you like collecting vanity items and or the skill book for you’re alts.
If you would like me to cover anything else jut let me know and I will make a guide up for it.
COMING SOON: Onyx Egg collection for that extra reputation for The Order of the Cloud Serpent.